If you’ve started to explore Essential Oils, then there’s a good chance you would have come across Aroma Diffusers, and started to think about why you should get one and which sort do you need?
While you may think essential oils are just a new cool item, they’ve actually been used by humans for a vastly long time. Essential oils contain constituents that can be recognized by our body systems and handled appropriately. Remember that oils are potent, and you only need a very small amount to achieve efficacy, especially when it comes to children. A little bit goes a very long way. Adjust amounts accordingly, diffusing is a great way to start!
Our content below explores the advantages of using diffusers within your home.
- There are multiple ways to diffuse Essential Oils into a room, these include Candles, Oil Burners, Reed Diffusers or our preference Ultrasonic Diffusers. Unfortunately burning Essential Oils requires heating elements which can become dangerous when left on or placed near flammable objects.
- Ultrasonic diffusers contain no heating elements which for many of our readers is a concern as people with cats, dogs, or young children are not comfortable with items burning unattended.
- Essential oils provide beautiful aromas, and diffusing them enables you to change the mood within your home. By using different Essential Oils you can purify and freshen the air in your home, maintain feelings of clear breathing and open airways, create an uplifting atmosphere, or enjoy a peaceful environment—in a completely natural way!
- The majority of Ultrasonic Diffusers (and including all of the ones we sell) have an automatic shut off when the water runs out. This means that when running, you can rest assured that as soon as the water runs out, the item doesn’t continue to run causing damage and a hazard.
- Aromatherapy is a great way to enjoy the benefits of essential oils without the worry of skin reactions. Inhaled oils have been studied for their ability to enhance feelings of relaxation, encouragement, excitement, focus, and well-being. Additionally, diffused oils may support a healthier indoor environment. That’s always a bonus when you’ve got a houseful of kids!
- Being a parent can be stressful, diffusing a few drops of your favourite Essential Oil can promote a sense of calmness for both yourself and your little one.
- The Essential Oil industry is largely unregulated, as such, many Essential Oils on the market contain synthetic chemicals. Always read the label of Essential Oils to ensure the upmost purity. All Essential Oils sold by Aromatherapy Direct are Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade, which sees each batch of Essential Oils go through multiple tests to ensure no impurities are present.
- Always keep Essential Oils out of reach of children. They're very potent and kids will often love the scent, but not understand the potency.
In Home Uses for an Aroma Diffuser
- Create a calm feeling within a room through diffusing oils such as Lavender, Chamomile, Frankincense or Bergamot.
- Mask unpleasant odors within an area whether this be from school sport odor or may be from the pets!
- Purifying a teenagers smelly room.
- Create your own signature scent within your business
- Explore your collection of Essential Oils through efficient diffusing.
Recommended Single Oils to Diffuse
- Peaceful Blend: 2 drops Lavender, 2 drops Bergamot
- Energy Blend: 3 Drops Peppermint, 3 Drops Wild Orange
- Purifying Blend: 4 drops Frankincense, 3 drops Tea Tree, 2 drops Lemon
Thinking of purchasing a diffuser?
- Click here to view our Diffusers
- Click here to view our Single Oils
- Click here to view our Essential Oil Blends
- Chick Here to view the 'Touch' range of Oils. These are great for younger skin as they already come diluted and take the mess out of diluting oils yourself!
Thanks for reading!